Ozark Forest Mushrooms
LIVE MUISIC… every Thursday night, Friday Happy Hour, Saturday Night & Sunday Brunch
Jan 1 Chris Swan 11 till 2:30
Jan 5 Mayor Taylor 5:30 till 8:30
Jan 6 Tom Hall 5 till 7
Jan 7 Tom Hall 8 till 11
Jan 8 Curt Landes 11 till 2:30
Jan 12 Mayor Taylor 5:30 till 8:30
Jan 13 Eric Lysaght 5 till 7
Jan 14 Dressed & Unplugged 8 till 11
Jan 15 Bill Murphy 11 till 2:30
Jan 19 Mayor Taylor 5:30 till 8:30
Jan 20 Tom Hall 5 till 7
Jan 21 Charlie Pfeffer & Bob Breidenbach 8 till 11
Jan 22 Chris Swan 11 till 2:30
Jan 26 Mayor Taylor 5:30 till 8:30
Jan 27 Eric Lysaght 5 till 7
Jan 28 Pierce Crask 7 till 10
Jan 29 Curt Landes 11 till 2:30
Well, you made it through another holiday season. Congratulations!
Now it’s time to grab 2017 by the tastebuds, starting with SqWires’ New Year’s Brunch — featuring our legendary Bloody Mary and Mimosa Bar!
Then fill out your weekly calendar with Tuesday SqWare Plates, Wednesday Half-Price Wines, Family-Style Fried Chicken on Thurdays, and our legendary Friday Oyster and Shrimp Bar. Be sure to save room for SqWires’ Weekend Brunches and Happy Hours, too. And if your appetite includes live music, you’ll find that here on Thursday and Friday nights and during weekend brunch.
So what can we get you? SqWires menu is filled with ingredients brought straight from our Missouri and Illinois growers and farmers and makers and bakers. Whether you crave a delicious vegetarian or vegan meal, fresh clams and mussels flown in from the coast, a “meat and potatoes” classic, or something seasonal crafted around whatever’s best this time of year, our kitchen’s got you covered.
– Tuesday’s SqWare Plates are $5 each or 5 for $20 are festive enough for a celebration and filling enough for your dinner away from home.
– Wednesday is its own party all day with bottles of wine half price with your entree.
– Thursday is family style fried chicken with all the fixings: whipped potatoes & gravy, old fashioned green beans, house-made slaw, luscious corn pudding, flaky biscuits and, of course, crispy fried chicken!
– Friday’s Oyster and Shrimp Bar offers little bites with big flavors, including $1 icy-cold fresh-shucked oysters and steam-cooked chilled shrimp.
– Weekend Breakfast and Brunch offers hearty plates and dishes to satisfy every appetite. As well as an options-galore, do-it-yourself Bloody Mary and Mimosa Bar.
– When you want someone else to set your table and bring everyone together, let SqWires do the planning and heavy lifting. SqWires Annex will host your large parties and meetings and events, while The Front Room is perfect for smaller gatherings.
St. Louis’ most ardent food-lovers are regulars at SqWires. Our seasonal menu features fresh interpretations of classic American cuisine. Our chefs prepare the freshest seafood, prime meats, and indulgent desserts with our trademark simplicity and richness of flavor.
Adjacent to the restaurant is SqWires Annex. A unique venue that accomodates seated and cocktail events up to 150 guests using our main level and our mezzanine. Plan your next business function or party in the warm and inviting atmosphere of SqWires Annex.